zaterdag 20 februari 2010

Baby it's cold outside

One of my favourite Dean Martin songs and a perfect title for this layout of my youngest wearing MY cap indoors ! The picture was a bit blurry but I liked it so much I just had to include it in her album :


I've made this layout for a challenge (but forgot to enter it aaargh). The challenge was to use bright happy colours for a winter layout. I've used the pink and dotted paper to match the pink and orange in the pictures.

The journaling is written on a label which I tucked away behind the smallest picture.

Paper : fancy pants and ?
Alphabet : Webster's Pages, Prima Marketing
Flowers : Prima Marketing

Have a nice weekend !

hugs
Ann

3 opmerkingen:

Lenet zei

leuke Lo jammer dat je hem vergat in te leveren. de foto's zijn prachtig! mogen indedaad niet aan haar album ontbreken

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ zei

Heel mooie lay out en ..... leuk bolletjes papier :)

natacha zei

heel leuk gedaan zeg
leuke foto's en mooi papier heb je gebruikt
jammer dat je hem vergeten hebt om binnen te doen
groetjes natacha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin